Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sambazon Acai

Look what I found at the bottom of my freezer!! I had completely forgotten about these puppies!! You can read about Acai here, or on Sambazon's website, but it's a great fruit with more antioxidants than pomegrantes and blueberries. I picked up these convenient frozen smoothie packs at whole foods, and it was the perfect addition to my post-run smoothie!! Nice, cold and refreshing. Sambazon's website has other ideas on how to use these, so I'm about to go read and find out :)

2 comments:

Esi said...

I'll have to look for that at Whole Foods! I totally love Acai. Thanks for stopping by my site :)

Erica said...

Great blog! I will have to put you on my daily read list :) I <3 the body pump too! Are you moving? Maybe they will have pump at a gym near your new home?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips