Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ugly but Tasty

I am sooo tired. I can't wait until Sunday. I hate moving. I have no picture, as my lunch did not look appetizing, but it did include this:
I just looked on their website to look at what's in it, and it actually claims "you'll not get this secret recipe". :) It's good. All I did was to put some over a chicken breast and bake it, then top it with a little more sauce--nice and easy!

The rest of my lunch was the black bean-corn salad i made the other day, and some ravioli that didn't turn out so well. The flavors were amazing--I'd definately try these pear-gorgonzola ravioli again. What I wouldn't do is to blend the ingredients in the food processor--it gets too liquid-y, making it terribly hard to fill the ravioli! I bet that combo would go well in a salad...

Besides for some breakfast eggs and smoothie, I think I'm done in my kitchen! No more food to cook... good thing, since I've packed up all but a few of my glasses, toaster oven, and stick blender! The big day is Saturday, I'm a little worried about driving the truck myself, usually that's dad's job :) Next time I cook it will be from the parents house--what fun!

6 comments:

Erica said...

Good luck with the move! I know moving sucks but being somewhere new is always amazing! Enjoy!

HangryPants said...

Ooooh. I love onions and honey mustard so I bet I would love that mustard.

Heather

alexandra's kitchen said...

sad day! but think of all the cooking adventures you'll have in your new kitchen? Good luck with the move!

HeatherBakes said...

Vidalia onions make everything taste better, so I bet that honey mustard is awesome.

Good luck with your move!

Adam said...

Ever think that mustard is one of those things people ever love or hate? It has such a unique flavor, and it surprisingly goes with a lot of stuff really well.

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Yours looks like a lot of fun too :)

Good luck with the move, show us some cool pics when you get a second.

Melissa and Eric said...

Gosh I hate moving. No matter how much your prepare, it is always stressful. I just feel bad that you did not get to relax and enjoy your Labor Day weekend.
I cannot wait to hear about your adventures of living in a brand new place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips