Monday, September 27, 2010

Voting for Round 2!!

You guys were awesome enough to vote for my first entry for PFB, and I'm hoping you'll be willing to vote for me again!  We're down to 400 contestants, so your vote means even more to me!  Thank you!!!  Voting for round 2 is now open, click here or on the PFB widget on the right to cast your vote.   If you didn't catch my entry, I made the delicious classic Indian dish saag paneer.  Can't wait to have leftovers for lunch, Mmmm....

And while I'm here, I've decided to pick another winner for my Athenos Feta giveaway...  Cara!!  Congrats Cara, shoot me an email and I'll get you set up with your feta and salad pod :)

Anyone have anything fun and exciting happening this week?

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Vote in :) Keep going, girl!

Joanne said...

Woot woot! you know I voted :P

Lisa (bakebikeblog) said...

Done :) And congrats!!!

Cara said...

Aww, I'm so excited! Thank you!!

just voted... wishing you continued luck!

Erica said...

Best of luck! I already voted!!! This week is actually a lot of fun for Josh and I because his parents are here :)

Biz said...

I am voting for you Shannon! Good luck! :D

Anonymous said...

Voted!

sophia said...

I already voted. :-)

So, what's your dinner party gonna be? ;-)

Unknown said...

awesome! Round 2!! Congrats!

Kim said...

good luck! and do you have any apple-pumpkin recipes to share?! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips