Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Voting Time!

It's been a bit crazy over here this past week... I posted on a Friday, Saturday and Monday!    Oh wait, is it only me that thought that was strange?  That's ok, I was a little thrown off with traveling and contest deadlines...   So perhaps to ease some stress you want to do me a favor?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  And a cherry?  Maybe sprinkles are your thing?  I could do that!  Ooh, how about salted caramel sauce?


All you have to do is click over to Marx Foods and vote for my Blueberry Cherry Crisp with Grains of Paradise Ice Cream!  See, that was easy, wasn't it?  Thanks a bunch!  I'm sad that the crisp is all gone...  as are my blueberries from last summer.



At least I still have some potato pancakes left from my awesome breakfast--yes they reheat well!  Just pop them in the oven and they'll be warm and crisp in no time :)



I'd be amiss not to mention my spicy peanut butter ice cream too, just in case you missed it!  Balanced out with some cinnamon shortbread, this would make for an excellent end to a curry or thai meal.



Thanks everyone, you're the best ;)    Hope everyone has a great week!

9 comments:

Janetha @ meals + moves said...

the second link didn't work! i figured it out from the first one and voted for you :)

BigAppleNosh said...

What a great use of ingredients - looks delicious!

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Fun and Fearless in Beantown said...

I voted for you this morning!

sophia said...

Oh no, several of my favorite bloggers are in this contest...can I vote more than once? I had already voted for a friend of mine, but I'd love to vote for you too!

Erica said...

VOTED!!!! I hope you win.

Amy @ ElephantEats said...

I saw your Spicy Peanut Butter Ice Cream recipe on the competition website...what an awesome combo! I sooooooo wish I had an ice cream maker so I could try it out. YUM!

Biz said...

I voted for you Shannon - good luck! :D

Kerstin said...

Voted, woohoo!!!

Kerstin said...

Oh man, just went to vote and I was too late :( Stupid long week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips