Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Fun

I had so much fun on my run today, running through the leaves :) Left me feeling like a kid and got me excited for a game of tag! Megan (Megan's Munchies) wanted to learn a little more about me, so here it is.

what to do...

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Ok, here we go...

1. Well, you all may have guessed (given my screen name of ttfn300), but I have a thing for tigger. It all started in high school on a sports team... I have more tigger parafanalia and movies than I should without kids!

2. I used to be a bowler. I can't remember when I started, but I competed through high school (yes, we had a varsity team!). Never got that perfect game (I had the first 10, then choked), but made it to states and made many many great friends along the way.

3. Here's one for Erin: I didn't start cooking until grad school. I don't know if it was all the new cuisines I was exposed to, or what, but I love it!

4. Other things I used to do and wish I still did: art (mostly drawing and painting) and playing the piano (especially after hearing mi--but i couldn't hold a candle to her beautiful playing! my mom will find this especially funny as I HATED practicing as a kid).

5. My favorite color is purple, but only the deep shades :) I also like red... and orange...

6. I CANNOT wait to get a dog. I'd get two though, so they could keep each other company! So keep those pet pictures coming people!!!

Now you're it!
Erica (Itzy's Kitchen)
Bridget (Yogurt & Berries)
Gena (Gena Cooks)
Maggie (Say Yes to Salad)
Zesty (Zesty Cooks)
Jess (See Jess Run)


And since Megan is the pumpkin queen, I leave you with some yummy pumpkin walnut muffins!!

17 comments:

Erica said...

Fun facts! Thanks for the tag ;) I am the worse bowler ever!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I'm like you with #4 and #5!!! And I didn't start cooking until just last year, haha.

LOOOOVE those muffins!!!

Trying To Heal said...

great facts!!!

Gena said...

Varsity Bowling? That's a new one for me! I'll have to think of some interesting stuff now...

Anonymous said...

thank you for the sweet shoutout!! and we would make such a good pair, i am obsessed with eeyore :D

Anonymous said...

Oooh thanks. These things are fun. I'll do it tomorrow if work is slow enough (almost a given). My first cat's name was Tigger! We had varsity bowling at my high school too.

Meg said...

I loved learning more about you! I played piano too! My grandma used to make me practice 30 minutes a day and my grandfather was always my audience. I LOVE LOVE the pumpkin muffins!!!!

Unknown said...

Fun stuff and delicious muffins.

Heather @ HangryPants

Tina said...

I'm with ya about the dog! I CANNOT WAIT! :)

GroundedFitness said...

I love reading these!

i hate doing them, though, so thanks for not picking me :)

Kelly Turner
www.groundedfitness.com

Maggie M. said...

thanks for the tag :) I'm with you on the purple! Love it.

Maria said...

Fun! And the muffins look wonderful!

Adam said...

I remember way back when you first came by my blog and I saw your name. I thought is that Tigger? I thought it was super original :)

You want a dog? How about you come to Albany and help me dog sit. Next week I have to watch 4. Great Dane, Toy Poodle, Dachshund, and a Golden Retriever. You can have dibs.

Balance, Joy and Delicias! said...

yummy muffins!!!
Fun facts! share with you the new love for cooking!

Maggie M. said...

my answers are up :)

Anonymous said...

I'm all done with mine!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I love Tigger too!!! My mom used to call me Tigger when i was little because I was always literally bouncing off the walls (and still am...) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips