Monday, September 8, 2008

Chopped Cauliflower Salad


Yup, it's fall.  I made this Creamy Chopped Cauliflower salad with more of the cauliflower (it was quite a large head!) and threw in the last of our leftover turkey to make it a bit more substantial. Not the most photogenic, as it's alot of similar colors but pretty tasty! I love apples in salads!! And the addition of carraway seeds was great. Next time maybe i'd try to sub some greek yogurt for the mayo, but I did use that olive oil mayo so it's not so bad...


9 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

What a fun new Z-bar flavor; and hooray for a gorgeous salad!

Esi said...

What a nice salad for the changing weather. I've tagged you!!

http://dishingupdelights.blogspot.com/2008/09/questions-meme.html

HangryPants said...

I have GOT to find that z-bar! Where did you get it?

Erica said...

ah! I didn't see the flavor today- darn it! I was thrilled just to find the fruit flavors haha :) Thanks for pointing out the new flavor!

Adam said...

Some of those bars really are fun. I've seen all sorts of things like peppermint chai cherry whatever. It's funny looking at it and going "how the heck did they..."

Beautiful salad too. I bet the greek yogurt would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

I want to try the spooky smores z-bar but I can't find it!

Anonymous said...

need to get my hands on that flavor.. to add it to my trunk full or bars!

Anonymous said...

Im seriously old as Im already singing BEAT IT (Michael Jackson anyone?) in my head...over and over and over...

Miz.

Meg said...

I wish I could find that Smores z-bar. Haven't seen them in my area yet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips