Thursday, September 18, 2008

Meme

Kinda seems like I'm saying Me, Me :-P What follows is probably much more than you'll ever need to know... but that's ok :) I've been tagged by Esi, so I figured I'd share the wealth

Meme from Esi of Dishing Up Delights

The rules of this one are: answer the questions, tag some other people, link to me and them, tell them about it.

I'm tagging:

1. Heather (HangryPants)

2. Sabrina (RhodeyGirl Tests)


Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?
The latest Batman

What Book Are You Reading?
East of eden (never read it in skool)

Favorite Board Game?
I loved monopoly as a kid, and scattegories is always fun

Favorite Magazine?
I’ve taken a hiatus, but: The Week, Women’s Health, Runner’s World, Bon Appetit were frequent reads

Favorite Smells?
Vanilla… or Aqua di Gio ☺

Favorite Sounds?
nature

Worst Feeling In The World?
Letting someone down

First Thing You Think of When You Wake?
What time is it? (no, I don’t usually need an alarm clock…)

Favorite Fast Food Place?
I try and avoid them… does Panera count?

Future Child’s Name?
Hmmm, we’ll see

Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,”
Nothing would change! (except I’d be able to give a little more)

Do You Drive Fast?
They say a lead foot runs in the family…

Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal?
Not unless you count the two dogs… but they’re just stand in’s until I can get real ones ☺

Storms—cool or scary?
Cool

What Was Your First Car?
A very old mercury cougar

Favorite Drink?
Stumped me, I think it depends on the situation—is it cold or hot out? What have I been doing?

Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…”
Travel, maybe train to be more competitive in sprint tri’s (that could be fun!), and how about volunteering my time to help others?

Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli?
Not the whole stem… but I don’t really know why

If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be?
Purple? Kidding. I like my hair color!

Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived
In NY: Scotia, Clifton Park, Rochester, the Bronx
In PA: Philadelphia

Favorite Sport to Watch?
Are you ready for some football? Yes!!! Go G-men☺

One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You
Only one? Well, I just love the simplicity and ingredients in everything Esi makes!

What’s Under Your Bed?
My bed is currently disassembled… But my mom keeps wrapping paper under the one at home!

Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again?
Who else could I be?

Morning Person or Night Owl?
Morning, no doubt about it!

Over Easy or Sunny Side Up?
Scrambled, it’s easier!

Favorite Place to Relax?
In the woods

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
Umm, maybe moose/pb tracks? No, watermelon sherbet. Or… my my, there is no favorite!

11 comments:

Esi said...

Yay! Fun read :)

teacherwoman said...

Great meme! Thanks for sharing! I like the smell of Aqua Di Gio as well.. even if it does remind me of my ex-boyfriend!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Erica said...

Worst Feeling In The World?
Letting someone down

Great answer! I totally agree! I also concur about fast food places! I would have put Chipotle ;)

Anonymous said...

You have a great sense of humor!
I like Aqua di Gio, too!
Love the lead foot reference.

HangryPants said...

Moose tracks. Yum.

I will answer soon. Promise. :)

Bridget said...

Oooo this is fun! Yes storms are sooo cool!

alexandra's kitchen said...

Storms are cool! something that southern California needs to learn. I made mint chocolate chip ice cream today. i swear it might be the best thing i have ever tasted.

I am making one of your bok choy recipes tomorrow. can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I love your future childs name.

we'll see.

is that going to be hyphenated?

Rose said...

Yay! I love learning more things about bloggers :)

Danielle said...

I love these things :) but they asked you to choose your favorite ice cream flavor? What?! Who wrote this, they must be insane... ;)

healthy ashley said...

Aqua Di Gio... ahhhhhhh....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips